Introducing the iCarsoft Heavy Duty Truck Diagnostic Tool. This is the perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes. It covers J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols for accessing Engine, Transmission, ABS Brakes and more. It features a 2.8" full color LCD display and is tough, highly portable and easy to use.
It covers Engine, Transmission and ABS fault codes as well as providing engine live data readings. This tool also includes OBD2 engine fault reading/clearing so you can also use it on your OBD2 compliant car. It will pay for itself in no time at all.
Save huge costs on expensive mechanic callouts and diagnose issues yourself making it a valuable tool to add to your toolbox. It's also portable enough to leave in the glovebox. With the range of vehicles using HD engines, coverage can also be applicable to construction equipment, boats, ferries and many many more
Professional Multi-system Scanner HD I:
•HD I is a powerful Code Reader for both heavy duty and car, it can work on all the vehicles which equipped with HD-OBD and OBDII.
•HD I for Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool is the perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes. The Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool HD I will work on ANY gas/diesel heavy truck that complies with the Heavy Duty Standard Protocol, Almost all heavy trucks sold in the USA comply to this standard.
•For the heavy duty, It covers J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols, for accessing Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more.
•For the car, it covers CAN, KWP,J1850 and ISO protocols, for accessing general OBDII powertrain system.
•It features a 2.8" full color LCD display and is ergonomic, highly portable and easy to use.
• Live Data
• I/M Readiness
• Data Stream
• View Freeze Frame
• O2 sensor test
• Enhanced Mode 6
• On-board monitor test
• Evaporative System Test
• Vehicle Information
• Support 6PIN, 9PIN, and 16PIN diagnostic connectors
• Cover Class 4 ( 14,001 lbs ) through class 8 ( 33,000 lbs and over ) Heavy Duty Trucks
• Full color LCD Display
• Support J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols
• Support CAN, KWP,J1850 and ISO protocols
• Read and clear heavy-duty DTCs, Gas or Diesel engine
• Read Fault Code (history code, active code, current code, pending code and permanent code)
• Reads Engine, Transmission, and ABS Brakes diagnostic trouble codes.
• Does not do DPF resets
• Displays code definitions on the screen.
• Internet update capable.
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live Engine datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
• Tow trucks, recreational vehicles, cement trucks, dump trucks, garbage trucks, buses, step vans, municipal vehicles, refrigerated trucks, and conventional trucks.
• Also covers Heavy-Duty Standard compliant engines as used in construction, marine, agriculture, and other industrial diesel power plant configurations!
Screen: 2.8 inch LCD display
Input voltage range: 8~36V
Working current: Typically 100mA
Cable connecting method: 16PIN 6PIN 9PIN
User’s Manual -- Instructions on tool operations
6 PIN DLC adaptor
9 PIN DLC adaptor
USB cable -- Connect to a computer for upgrading online