The iCarsoft i903 is a multifunction diagnostic scanner and tester which has been designed specifically for Subaru and Nissan vehicles. It will enable you to read and clear diagnostic faults from main systems within your vehicle such as SRS airbags, ABS Antilock Brakes, engine, transmission, and body modules. It will also allow you to read live data in real time format.
As you may have found, many pre 2006 Japanese vehicles aren't OBD2 compliant. While they may have the 16pin diagnostic plug, they are still using their manufacturer specific diagnostic protocol(OBD1). OBD2 scan tools will not work on these cars. This tool covers the manufacturer diagnostic protocol making it now possibly to scan your vehicle without spending a fortune on dealer level tool.
The i903 is an easy to use, stand alone unit that will have you scanning your vehicle within minutes. Simply, plug it into the diagnostic port and the device will boot up with step-by-step instructions. This scanner has a large, easy to read 2.8 inch color display accompanied by a user friendly interface and requires no additional software. We will even upgrade the software to the latest version before shipment. Engine codes can also be read/cleared on all OBD2 compliant vehicles
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from numerous vehicle systems - ABS, Airbag, Engine, Transmission, Air Suspension, Instrument cluster, body, etc.
- Read Live Data Stream Info
- Fault-Tracing for malfunction indicator lights including check engine, ABS, SRS airbag, etc.
- Component Testing
- Vehicle and ECU information
- Datastream Graph Display
- View Freeze Frame Data
- Universal OBDII Functions Include:
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
Live Data Stream Readings Include :
- Calculated load
- Engine Speed
- Coolant temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- long-term Fuel Trim
- Intake manifold pressure
- Timing Advance
- Air flow rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages
- Fuel System Status
- Fuel pressure
- and more
All Subaru's from 1999 onwards including:
All Nissan's from 2000 onwards including:
System Coverage for Subaru:
Engine Control System
Transmission Control System
Cruise Control System
Brake Control System
Air Suspension System
Integ. unit mode
Electric Power steering
Air Condition System
Tire pressure monitor
Parking Brake System
Keyless access system
System Coverage for Nissan:
- i903 Scan Tool
- USB Cable (connecting to computer for software updates)
- User Manual
- Nylon Carry Case
Ask a question
Write a reviewName:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: