This OBD2 tool uses the older v1.4b which is compatible with the Nissan Leaf Spy app for Android.
As well as working with the Nissan Leaf Spy app it also functions as a OBD2 reader to be used with other apps and your OBD2 compatible vehicle.
Nissan Leaf Spy App for Android can be found on the Play Store
The Leaf Spy App allows anyone with a Nissan Leaf electric vehicle and Android device with Bluetooth the ability to monitor their battery and other vehicle information normally visible only to the dealer.
Turn off that Check Engine Light, read engine trouble codes and monitor performance.
Beats paying good money for an auto electrician every time to reset your check engine light or read your fault code
- Fully compatible with ELM327 V1.4b
- All ELM327 supported software are available to use with this unit.
- 4x Faster than standard ELM327 units
- Built in power switch.
- Low standby power consumption sleep mode.
Information displayed by Leaf Spy Lite & Leaf Spy:
* Voltage of each of the 96 cell pairs (highlighted if shunt active)
* Minimum, average, maximum cell pair voltages
* Histogram of cell pair voltages
* Battery Temperature readings (4 sensors for 2011/12 models, 3 for 2013 models)
* Battery AHr rating (this will decease with age and is an indication of remaining capacity)
* Number of Quick Charge connections
* Number of L1/L2 Charge connections
* EVSE Max available amps
* EVSE voltage
Standard OBD2 coverage includes:
1.Read engine diagnostic trouble codes
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3.Display current sensor data, including:
5.Calculated Load Value
7.Fuel System Status
9.Short Term Fuel Trim
10.Long Term Fuel Trim
And Many others....
Ask a question
Write a reviewName:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: