When it comes to diagnosing engine faults you can never go wrong with the new NT301 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader from Foxwell. The NT301 offers wealth of information for the professional mechanic right through to the DIYer which ensures that OBD2/EOBD faults on todays vehicles can quickly and efficiently be elminated. In addition its 2.8’’ TFT color screen, hot keys for I/M readiness test, and reading/clearing DTCs make it excellent value for money.
- Works with all OBDII/EOBD compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
- Reading/Erasing DTC and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. They provide quick access to emissions readiness status, DTC information and erase function.
- Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle
- Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes
- Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
- Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set
- Reads, records, graphs & playbacks live sensor data
- Reads live O2 sensor/on-board monitor test data
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
- Enhanced Mode 6 functions
- Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
- Thousands of code troubleshooters to help you determine your engine problems faster and easier
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions - English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and more
- Unique one-click update and automatic update reminder let you stay current with the latest technology
- Large easy-to-read 2.8’’ TFT color screen
- Prints data through computer
- FREE internet updates via USB cable
Ask a question
Write a reviewName:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: