Brand new release
The VC309 Code Reader is an innovative and affordable solution specially designed for the home mechanic and small garage to get easy and quick access to engine problems on all OBD2 compliant vehicles.
So small and handy you can keep it in your glovebox
Turn off that Check Engine Light, read and clear engine trouble codes. Beats paying good money for an auto electrician every time to reset your check engine light or read your fault code
As all new cars are OBD2 compliant very soon the majority of cars on NZ roads will be compliant so this tool will save you a fortune over time.
- Read and clear Engine Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light
- Support multiple trouble code requests
- Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
- Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
- Retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Easy to use with one plug-in
- Free CD software with over 7000 DTC definitions
- No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable
- VC309 OBD2 Code Reader
- User’s Guide
- Definition CD
Your vehicle must be OBD2 compliant. Read more on OBD2 here
Ask a question
Write a reviewName:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: