This is the latest OBD2 Bluetooth engine diagnostic tool. It has a built in switch so you can leave it plugged in without using battery power when the car is off.
Works superbly with the Torque app on your Android smartphone/tablet. Works great on many many more OBD2 apps on Google Play.
Turn off that Check Engine Light, read engine trouble codes, and monitor performance.
Beats paying good money for an auto electrician everytime to reset your check engine light or read your fault code
- All ELM327 supported software are available to use with this unit.
- 4x Faster than standard ELM327 units. (ELM327 is RISC 8bit 44MHz MCU, this unit is ARM 16bit MCU)
- Built in power switch.
- Low standby power consumption sleep mode.
- Lower power consumption than ELM327
- Support J1939 protocol
- Meets Bluetooth 2.0 spec.
The programs let you perform the following operations:
1.Read engine diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3.Display current sensor data, including:
5.Calculated Load Value
7.Fuel System Status
9.Short Term Fuel Trim
10.Long Term Fuel Trim
And Many others....
Covered OBD2 Protocols:
- ISO 15765-4 (CAN-B 125Kbps)
- ISO 15765-4 (CAN-C 500Kbs, 11bit ID, 29bit ID)
- ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000)
- ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init. 10.4 kbaud)
- SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 kbaud)
- SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 kbaud)
- SAE J1939 the Data link connector standard
1x Software cd
Ask a question
Write a reviewName:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: