Brand new! Android AND iOS compatible!
Introducing the Stahlcar ST350 Bluetooth OBD2 Code Reader
Using an a ELM327 v1.4 equivalent chip this unit will work with all OBD2 apps including Leafspy and EvBatMon
Using Bluetooth 4.0 this unit can work with both Android and iOS devices
As well as working with the Nissan Leaf Spy and EvBatMon apps it also functions as a OBD2 reader to be used with other apps and your OBD2 compatible vehicle.
The Leaf Spy App allows anyone with a Nissan Leaf electric vehicle and Android device with Bluetooth the ability to monitor their battery and other vehicle information normally visible only to the dealer.
Turn off that Check Engine Light, read engine trouble codes and monitor performance.
Beats paying good money for an auto electrician every time to reset your check engine light or read your fault code
- Fully compatible with ELM327 V1.4
- All ELM327 supported software are available to use with this unit.
- Works on Android and iOS devices
- Low standby power consumption sleep mode.
Standard OBD2 coverage includes:
1.Read engine diagnostic trouble codes
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3.Display current sensor data, including:
5.Calculated Load Value
7.Fuel System Status
9.Short Term Fuel Trim
10.Long Term Fuel Trim
And Many others....
Leaf Spy info:
Information displayed by Leaf Spy Lite & Leaf Spy:
* Voltage of each of the 96 cell pairs (highlighted if shunt active)
* Minimum, average, maximum cell pair voltages
* Histogram of cell pair voltages
* Battery Temperature readings (4 sensors for 2011/12 models, 3 for 2013 models)
* Battery AHr rating (this will decease with age and is an indication of remaining capacity)
* Number of Quick Charge connections
* Number of L1/L2 Charge connections
* EVSE Max available amps
* EVSE voltage
Nissan Leaf Spy App for Android can be found on the Play store here
Nissan Leaf Spy App for iOS can be found on the iTunes here - please note an extra charge applies for this app
EvBatMon App for Android can be found on the Play store here
EvBatMon App for iOS can be found on the iTunes here - please note an extra charge applies for this app
Mitsubishi EvBatMon allows anyone with a Mitsubishi electric vehicle and Android device with Bluetooth the ability to monitor their battery and other vehicle information normally visible only to the dealer.
Information displayed by EvBatMon:
Passionate about getting the most out of your iMiEV/C-Zéro/iOn?
Want to know what’s going on inside the battery and e-motors?
Then you need our EV Battery Monitor App!
* Access the internal information on your iMiEV/C-Zéro/iOn in a simple to use App!
* Track the health of your Li-Ion battery over time and distance, and compare your EV to others of the same model. See http://www.evpositive.com/battery-history.html for more details.
EvBatMon comes preconfigured with a range of screens however you can customise everything like gauge size, type (number, dial, LED bar, histogram etc), position and colour.
Read more on the EV Positive website
ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud)
ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 kbaud) - KWP2000
ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 kbaud) - KWP2000
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 500 kbaud) - CAN BUS
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 500 kbaud) - CAN BUS
ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID, 250 kbaud) - CAN BUS
ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID, 250 kbaud) - CAN BUS
SAE J1850 VPW
SAE J1850 PWM
USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)
1 x Scan Tool
Ask a question
Write a reviewName:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: