Brand new release!
Introducing the new generation diagnostic platform from Foxwell, the GT80 Plus!
After years of development this professional level scan tool is now ready to make it's mark in the world of vehicle diagnostics. Desgned to be the go to tool for technicians, Foxwell have kept in mind that ease of use is to be the fore front of this design. With a 10" screen incorporating Windows 8 operating system and a touch screen interface, the GT80 Plus is one of the most user friendly scan tools on the market today. With a variety of OBD1 adapters included and 18 months Free updates, you'll be operating and making money straight away.
What Can GT80 Plus Do?
● Compatible with the latest models
● Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
● Get access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
● Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems
● Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL
● View live vehicle sensors data in a text, graph and gauge format
● Merge interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
● Live data self learning and alarm when live data over range
● Record and playback your data logs for offline analysis
● Read and clear freeze frame data
● Run component/system bi-directional tests
● Support adaptations and control module coding
● Key coding for several vehicles
● Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations
● Multi-language menus and code definitions for an international marketplace
● Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis
Coverage, Coverage and Still Coverage.
It is important for automotive repair shops to get as much coverage as possible to effectively and quickly service any vehicle. GT80 Plus provides professional diagnosis on more than 58 American, Asian and European vehicle makes. What’s also important is having access to a vast range of controllers (ABS, airbags, instrument cluster, etc.), live sensor data, and system/component-level bi-directional controls to get the job done faster and with a greater degree of accuracy and prevent dreaded “comeback”. In addition, it has access to the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations.
GT80 Plus is designed to be easy to setup and use. With genuine Window 8 operation system, Intel quad-core processor and 10.1” LED capacitive touch display, GT80 delivers much faster and easier diagnosis.
So you can focus on what's important—servicing the vehicle. It comes with menu-driven navigation and one-click update, so you won’t have to waste your time on learning how to use the scan tool. Vehicle information is so user friendly presented that you can quickly navigate through to find what you need to get the vehicle fixed. GT80 Plus provides simple ways to get to wherever you want to go from wherever you are.
GT80 Plus Identifies Vehicle by VIN
GT80 lets you identify the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number. With the diagnostic tool connected to the vehicle’s OBD socket, it automatically retrieves the VIN code or you can enter it manually to identify the model you are working on.
GT80 Checks Available Controllers Automatically.
GT80 automatically checks and recognizes all available electronic control units on a vehicle in a matter of seconds. In addition, it instantly displays all the errors detected on the vehicle, and allows errors to be viewed and cleared with just a single click.
GT80 Can Find Problems More Accurately.
GT80 shows live vehicle sensors data in text, graph and gauge format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters. It’s powerful graphing capability gives you the ‘real picture’ of what’s going on in the vehicle. You can view up to 4 parameter graphs simultaneously and easily find in on a particular string of data. Still you can merge multiple PID plots into one coordinate, so you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
With the unique data parameter self-learning technology from Foxwell, GT80 provides unrivalled accurate diagnosis. It gives you the ability to learn good live sensor data values during idle, KEKO, acceleration, deceleration, part load and heavy load on each vehicle comes into your shop and records them for future reference. If that vehicle comes in with a problem, you can easily compare the faulty sensor and parameter readings to the good readings. Through sensor data learning and comparing, diagnostics can be done more quickly, accurately and efficiently, saving both time and money.
It is important to record data for long periods of time to capture intermittent problems not just seconds or several minutes. With GT80, you can record for hours to make sure you capture the intermittent fault whenever it happens. Each recording will show when it was recorded, what vehicle and what controller it was recorded from, what parameters were recorded.
Playing back a recording is just like using the scan tool on a live vehicle. Playback speed and direction (forward or reverse) can also be controlled.
GT80 Features Actuations, Adaptations and Control Module Coding.
The GT80 cannot only read your codes, but it can also actuate components, run system tests, program control modules. Reading the trouble codes from your vehicle is easy. But without live data, bi-directional controls and other special functions, you may not have enough information to get the problem fixed right.
It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component. With GT80, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, & actuators is made a simple task, saving your time and labor costs. It gives you the ability to ‘flash’ a control unit with new program data. Provided that a module can be re-coded, GT80 allows for the coding and programing of a replacement control module or changing previously stored incorrect coding as expensive factory tools do. In addition, it lets you recode the transponder in a mechanical key or key fob. When a key for a modern vehicle is replaced, the new unit will often turn the mechanical switch but fail to initialize the system or start the vehicle. If this occurs, it is typically because the transponder inside the key has not been coded to that particular system.
With these factory tool like functions, GT80 is an invaluable tool that allows you to perform complicated repairs faster and easier, boosting your bottom line and customer satisfaction.
18-Month Free Updates
With Internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips. And they are free for the first 18 months after your purchase. Each update is the $650NZD per years update. These are optional, you do not have to update each year. You could leave it for years if you wish and then an update will then bring it right up to date again.
· Operation System: WINDOW 8.1 Pro
· Processor: Intel(R) Atom (TM) CPU Z3735F 1.33G Hz
· Memory: 2GB RAM & 32GB ON-board Memory, with 16GB SD memory card
· System Type: 32-bit operating Systems, x64-based processor
· Display: Backlit 1280*800 pixel 10.1” TFT color capacitive screen with resistive touch panel
· Communication interface: Built-in WIFI 802.11 b/g Wireless LAN
· Sensors: Gravity accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
· Camera: Front –facing and rear-facing
· Audio Input /Output: Microphone and dual Speaker
· Working Temperature: 0 to 60 (32 to 140)
· Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 (-4 to 158)
· Humidity: ≤90%
· External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
· Battery: Chargeable via 12V AC/DC power supply.
· Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765-4, K/L lines, Double K Line SAE-· J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Single wire CAN, KW81, KW82, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN.
· Dimensions: 320*220*55mm
- GT80 Vehicle Interface
- User’s Guide
- USB Cable
- DB15 Data Cable
- OBI/OBDII Connectors
- CD That Contains update tool installation software
- Cigarette lighter
- Clipper Cable
- Diagnostic Cable
- Blow molding case
- AC/DC external power adapter
Chrysler, Ford, GM, Brazilian GM (For Brazilian Market Only)
Au Ford (For Australian/NZ Market Only), Acura, Brilliance, BYD, Chery, Daewoo, Geely, Great Wall, Honda, Holden (For Australian/NZ Market Only), Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, JAC, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
Ask a question
Write a reviewName:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: