Ford Ranger EGR Blanking Plate For 2011-Current
*This modification is used to temporarily seal off the exhaust gas re circulation due to malfunction or water jacket leak, or to prevent malfunction/water jacket leak from causing problems with air intake. It will also prevent recirculated burnt gas from re-entering the intake and will give a minor performance boost of the engine.
*When used for "off-road" use, you will get a performance gain and longevity gain out of the engine as its not building up carbon "gunk"on the intake tract/valve guides.
*Also when fitted, in manual vehicles, the chance of stall is reduced as the EGR is not filling up your air intake with burnt gas at low revs(causing a stall).
Fit For Ford PX Ranger Mk 2 & Mazda BT-50 from 2011 to current with 2.2L 4cyl & 3.2L 5cyl Engines.
Fit For Ford Ranger PX MK II 2.2L and 3.2L TDCi
Fit For Mazda BT-50 2.2L and 3.2L TDCi
Fit For 2.2L 4cyl TDCi
Fit For 3.2L 5cyl TDCi
Fit For Ford Ranger PX PUMA P5AT 3.2 TD 2010 - ON
Fit For Ford Ranger PX ZSD-422 common rail 2.2 TD 2013 - ON
Fit For Mazda BT50 B32 PUMA P5AT 3.2 TD 2010 - ON
Fit For Mazda BT50 B32 ZSD-422 common rail 2.2 TD 2013 - ON
* EGR Blanking Block Off Plate
* Material: 1.5mm 304 Stainless Steel
* With 10mm Hole (to prevent ecu logging a fault and engine warning light coming on)
* It fits on the exhaust side of the gasket of the EGR pipe from the exhaust.
* Used to block the exhaust gases from re-entering your engine which can cause catastrophic engine failure.
* Easy to install and remove before service .
* Please NOTE: EGR Block off plates may cause the vehicle to be unroadworthy due to the change in emissions systems.
* Premium Quality Replacement Part.