Foxwell F1000B OBD2 & Battery Tester
Brand new from Foxwell, a tool which can check the sate of your battery and engine!
F1000B is a Battery Analyzer and OBD2 Code Reader which is dedicatedly developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries. It provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health. What's more, it provides fast solution for OBD2 engine faults.
This tool is effectively a combination tool of our Foxwell NT204 OBD2 Code Reader and BT100 12V Battery Analyzer
This is an engine fault code reader only. For Airbags, ABS, Transmission and more try our Foxwell NT680 Lite
- Works with all OBD2 compliant vehicles
- Reading/Erasing Engine Fault Code DTC make it easy to use this tool right out of the package.
- Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes
- Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
Battery Test Features
- Tests batteries rated from 100 to 800CCA
- Tests multiple battery types - regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and GEL
- Tests multiple rating systems - CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE
- Tests the batteries on the car directly - no need to remove the battery
- Detects bad cells
- Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 seconds
- Voltage range - 6V to 18V
- FREE internet updates via USB cable
|Manufacturer Coverage||OBD2 Compliant Vehicles|
|Updates||Free for Life|