Foxwell GT90 Pro Scan Tool
Brand new release!
Introducing the new generation diagnostic platform from Foxwell, the GT90
After years of development this professional level scan tool is now ready to make it's mark in the world of vehicle diagnostics. Desgned to be the go to tool for technicians, Foxwell have kept in mind that ease of use is to be the fore front of this design. With a 10" screen incorporating Windows 10 operating system and a touch screen interface, the GT90 is one of the most user friendly scan tools on the market today. With a variety of OBD1 adapters included and 18 months Free updates, you'll be operating and making money straight away.
GT90 Automotive Diagnostic platform Generation III
The latest tablet scanner GT90 from Foxwell is changing the way car repairs are handled in the workshop. Through hardware and software upgrades, technical staff can now approach problems with greater speed and accuracy, and produce comprehensive, professional reports.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with the latest 2017/2018 models including cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
- Gets access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
- Identifies cars quickly and easily with automatic VIN reading
- Auto Scan function scans vehicle systems in seconds
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL
- It shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data.
- You can view multiple PID graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate.
- Live data self learning and alarm when live data over range
- Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent problems
- Reads and clears freeze frame data
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests
- Supports adaptations and control module coding
- Key coding for several vehicles
- Supports the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations
- Multi-language menus and code definitions for an international marketplace
- GT90 Main Unit
- Vehicle communicate Interface
- User’s Guide
- Diagnostic Cable
- OBDl/OBDll Connectors
- Cigarette lighter
- Clipper Cable
- Blow molding case
- AC/DC external power adapter
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
The GT90 provides professional diagnosis on more than 67 American, Asian and European vehicle makes and 89 Chinese vehicle makes. It can access to full systematic diagnosis, service and special functions like coding, adaptation and programming.
Features and Benefits
● Compatible with the latest 2017/2018 models including cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trunks sold worldwide
● Get access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
● Identifies cars quickly and easily with automatic VIN reading
● Auto scan function scans vehicle systems in seconds
● Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and reset MIL
● It shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data
● You can view multiple PID graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate
● Live data self learning and alarm when live data over range
● Records and playback your data-logs to catch intermittent problems
● Reads and clears freeze frame data
● Runs component/system bi-directional tests
● Supports adaptations and control module coding
● Key coding for several vehicles
● Supports the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations
● Multilingual menus and code definitions for an international marketplace
● Instant support available from our technical team by TeamViewer remote control
Faster Windows 10 Operating System
Optional Hardware Functions
Bluetooth Wireless Communication
GT90 Can Find Problems More Accurately
GT90 shows live vehicle sensors data in text, graph and gauge format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters. It’s powerful graphing capability gives you the ‘real picture’ of what’s going on in the vehicle. You can view up to 4 parameter graphs simultaneously. Still you can merge multiple PID plots into one coordinate, so you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
With the unique data parameter self-learning technology from Foxwell, GT90 provides unrivalled accurate diagnosis. It gives you the ability to learn good live sensor data values during idle, KEKO, acceleration, deceleration, part load and heavy load on each vehicle comes into your shop and records them for future reference. If that vehicle comes in with a problem, you can easily compare the faulty sensor and parameter readings to the good readings. Through sensor data learning and comparing, diagnostics can be done more quickly, accurately and efficiently, saving both time and money.
It is important to record data for long periods of time to capture intermittent problems not just seconds or several minutes. With GT90, you can record for hours to make sure you capture the intermittent fault whenever it happens. Each recording will show when it was recorded, what vehicle and what controller it was recorded from, what parameters were recorded.
Playing back a recording is just like using the scan tool on a live vehicle. Playback speed and direction (forward or reverse) can also be controlled.
GT90 Features Actuations, Adaptations and Control Module Coding
GT90 cannot only read your codes, but it can also actuate components, run system tests, program control modules. Reading the trouble codes from your vehicle is easy. But without live data, bi-directional controls and other special functions, you may not have enough information to get the problem fixed right. It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component. With GT90, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, & actuators is made a simple task, saving your time and labor costs. It gives you the ability to ‘flash’ a control unit with new program data. Provided that a module can be re-coded, GT90 allows for the coding and programming of a replacement control module or changing previously stored incorrect coding as expensive factory tools do. In addition, it lets you recode the transponder in a mechanical key or key FOB. When a key for a modern vehicle is replaced, the new unit will often turn the mechanical switch but fail to initialize the system or start the vehicle. If this occurs, it is typically because the transponder inside the key has not been coded to that particular system.
With these factory tool like functions, GT90 is an invaluable tool that allows you to perform complicated repairs faster and easier, boosting your bottom line and customer satisfaction.
GT90 Is Easy to Use
GT90 is designed to be easy to setup and use. With genuine Windows 10 Pro operation system, Intel quad-core processor and 12.2” LED capacitive touch display, GT90 delivers much faster and easier diagnosis.
So you can focus on what's important—servicing the vehicle. It comes with menu-driven navigation and one-click update, so you won’t have to waste your time on learning how to use the scan tool. Vehicle information is so user friendly presented that you can quickly navigate through to find what you need to get the vehicle fixed. GT90 provides simple ways to get to wherever you want to go from wherever you are.
GT90 Identifies Vehicle By VIN
GT90 lets you identify the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number. With the diagnostic tool connected to the vehicle’s OBD socket, it automatically retrieves the VIN code or you can enter it manually to identify the model you are working on.
GT90 Checks Available Controllers Automatically
GT90 automatically checks and recognizes all available electronic control units on a vehicle in a matter of seconds. In addition, it instantly displays all the errors detected on the vehicle, and allows errors to be viewed and cleared with just a single click.
3-Years Free Updates
With Internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips. And they are free for the first 3 years after your registration.