iCarsoft Land Rover/Jaguar Diagnostic Scan Tool
Brand new from iCarsoft
The multi-functional ALL Systems diagnostic device LR II is characterized by a high-quality diagnostic capability of vehicle faults and user-friendliness. Thanks to the excellent technology, the control unit data can be transmitted directly to the handset. In the event of an error detection or a fault in the communication, the user is informed by means of a notification and additional detail information in the system.
Engine / Fuel System
Auto Transmission System
ABS Anti-Lock Braking System
SRS - Airbag
MIL - Oil / Service Reset
Read Trouble Codes
Clear Trouble Codes
Read Live Data
Datastream Graph Display
iCarsoft LR V1.0 is already used and endorsed by professional Land Rover / Jaguar car shops, garage owners, mechanics and car dealers around the world. And now you too are about to own the same scan tool and have total peace of mind over your Land Rover / Jaguar vehicle(s).
• Full System Diagnosis
• Support Oil Service Reset
• Read & Clear DTC
• Read Live Date
• Support Battery Test
• Support Data Review and Print
• Full Speed Upgrade Via USB 2.0
• Engine, Auto/Manual Transmission, ABS, SRS (air bag), Body, EPS, Chassis, Immobilizer, Instrument Cluster, Tyre Pressure Control, Parktronic System,
• Air Conditioning / Climate Control Systems
• Electronic Selector Modules
• Drive Authorization System
• Sam (Signal Acquisition) Modules
• Pneumatic System Equipment and ATA functions
• D2b Command & Audio Gateway (D2B and MOST networks)
• TV Tuner
• Airmatic and Active Body Control Suspension Systems
• Traction Systems: ESP / ASR / ETS / ABS / BAS / SBC braking systems
• All body modules: OCP / UCP / LCP / SCM / SKF / KFB / RCM / DCM’s
• Drive Authorization System
• Electronic Ignition System (EIS)
• Headlamp Range Adjustment
• Seat Electronics
• RVC, RST & Various Roof modules
• Automatic Clutch System (ACS)
• M-Class Body Modules (AAM / EAM / DAS / SEM / VG Transfer Case)
• Assyst & ASSYST + systems
OBD2 Vehicle Coverage:
• Read Codes
• Erase Codes
• I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
• Data Stream
• Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
• O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
• On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
• Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
• Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
• Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
• Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
• Read live PCM datastream
• Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
• Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
• Read pending DTCs
• Read permanent DTCs
• DTCs search
• Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
• View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
• Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
Discovery II / III / IV
Discovery 4 (2013)
Defender (2007 - 2011)
Freelander (1997 - 2012)
Range Rover (1999 - 2012)
Range Rover Sport (2005 - 2013)
Range Rover Evoque (2012- 2013)
Jaguar XJ Type (1994 - 2014)
Jaguar XF Type (2008 - 2014)
Jaguar XK Type (1997- 2014)
Jaguar F-Type (2014)
Jaguar S Type (2001 - 2006)
Jaguar X Type (2003 -2008)
• Main Unit
• Hardcopy User’s Manual
• Main cable
• USB cable
• TF Card
• Nylon carry case