Mitsubishi EvBatMon OBD2 Tool for Android
This OBD2 tool works with the Mitsubishi EvBatMon app for Android.
As well as working with the Mitsubishi EvBatMon app it also functions as a OBD2 reader to be used with other apps and your OBD2 compatible vehicle.
Mitsubishi EvBatMon for Android can be found on the Play Store
Mitsubishi EvBatMon allows anyone with a Mitsubishi electric vehicle and Android device with Bluetooth the ability to monitor their battery and other vehicle information normally visible only to the dealer.
- All ELM327 supported software are available to use with this unit.
- Built in power switch.
- Low standby power consumption sleep mode.
- Lower power consumption than ELM327
- Meets Bluetooth 2.0 spec.
Information displayed by EvBatMon:
Passionate about getting the most out of your iMiEV/C-Zéro/iOn?
Want to know what’s going on inside the battery and e-motors?
Then you need our EV Battery Monitor App!
* Access the internal information on your iMiEV/C-Zéro/iOn in a simple to use App!
* Track the health of your Li-Ion battery over time and distance, and compare your EV to others of the same model. See http://www.evpositive.com/battery-history.html for more details.
EvBatMon comes preconfigured with a range of screens however you can customise everything like gauge size, type (number, dial, LED bar, histogram etc), position and colour.
Read more on the EV Positive website
Standard OBD2 coverage(Torque app recommended) includes:
1.Read engine diagnostic trouble codes
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3.Display current sensor data, including:
5.Calculated Load Value
7.Fuel System Status
9.Short Term Fuel Trim
10.Long Term Fuel Trim
And Many others....