Stahlcar A1 GPS Vehicle Tracker
Quick Start Guide:
Send the following txt messages to the unit with the simcard inserted and power on
|(your mobile number)0000 1||makes your number the controller phone(make sure it starts with +64)|
|7100000||this sets the unit up to track by gprs|
|8030000 vodafone||this provides vodafone's apn settings, please note if you use another provider then please check with them|
|8040000 18.104.22.168 8000||this ensures the unit tracks to the tracking platform|
PC Tracking website: www1.igpstracking.net
Registering your Unit for Tracking:
- go here and register with your username and password - these are located on the units box
- log in and under the top menu click 'User Centre'
- click 'asset manage' on the tabs and then click 'add' and fill in the form
- asset name: name the vehicle you wish to track
- simcard no: for NZ numbers start with +64 ie 021222444 becomes +6421222444
- device id: 10 digit code found on the tracking unit itself
- click ok
- once your tracker is registered, plug it into your car, it will then take 10-15 minuts to get a gps fix and it will be ready
- you can also send commands to the unit directly from the online tracking platform
Other Command Features:
|2110000||Turns Geo Fence on|
|0050000 1000||Makes Geo Fence radius 1000m. You can change this to suit. You will recieve a TXT every time the vehicle leaves this Geo fence|
|2100000||Turns Geo Fence off|
|6690000||Unit will send a reply TXT with Google link for current location|
NOTE: 2 Degrees simcards no longer work. You must use a Vodafone simcard
- tracking is refreshed every 15 seconds, this can be modified to suit from the online tracking platorm
- sometimes you the unit will need to be plugged in for 10-15 mins before tracking will begin for the first time out of the box
If you don't get any responses:
This is a vodafone simcard issue. They released a batch of simcards which did not work with 2G networks. You're best bet is to take it back to them and get them to swap it for a card that will. If your simcar number(not phone number) starts with:
You will need to swap your sim card.
Brand new model! Even more accurate than our last edition. One of the most accurate, simple and cheapest GPS trackers around. We use them on our own cars, they are that good.
Introducing the Stahlcar A1 OBD GPS Tracker. Track your car remotely and ease your mind on the possibility of vehicle theft. The A1 is THE FASTEST installable tracker available, period. Simply plug the tiny GPS Tracker into the 16pin OBD port on your vehicle. It does not matter if your vehicle is OBD2 compliant or not, just plug it in and go. Save money on expsensive installation compared to some units.
Install this GPS Tracker into your car in less than 15 seconds!!
Free lifetime tracking!!! All you have to do is pay for your simcard - vodafone only. Tracked by an iOS/Android apps, PC website or via a simple call from your mobile, you'll always be able to find exactly where you vehicle is.
This unit is perfect for the business which wants to remotely keep an eye on your staff's driving habits. You can also set up a speeding alarm so you can be sent a SMS if the car goes over a set speed. Check for instant updates on your staffs location!
For Parents, you can keep an eye on your young children's driving habits to ensure they are driving safely and within the hours of their licence conditions. You can set a Geo Fence so you will receive a SMS if the car exits the area.
For the everyday secuirty minded driver. Tracking will help locate your vehicle if it's stolen, being a discreet unit makes it difficult for thieves to know they are being tracked.
This only works with Vodafone sim cards not Spark or 2Degrees. We have a quick start guide which you send the unit a couple of setup commands and you're off. You can modify all the features yourself to suit your needs. Great security and a piece of mind can cost as little as $10 a month!
Unlike some tracking system suppliers which charge you monthly, our tracking system is free!!!
Note: You must pay for you own mobile data from your telco. This unit will only need less than 50MB per month which is less than $10!
A1 GPS Tracker Features:
- Easiest GPS Tracker to Install
- Uses the OBD Port on your car and can simply be switched between cars without any setups.
- Refreshes location automatically every 15 seconds - you can adjust this to suit
- No Wires or Antennas – Install it yourself!
- Real Time – See where the car is RIGHT NOW!
- Use Any Computer Online – Mac or PC
- Smartphone/Tablet Compatible – iOS and Android!
- Speed Alerts – Know when your vehicle is speeding.
- Geo Fence Alerts – Get a text when it arrives or leaves a location.
- Track your vehicles movement history for up to 180 days!
- Wide input voltage range: 8-50VDC
- Built in 280mAh / 3.7V battery for back up
- Uses GSM 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
- No Batteries to Change – Uses the battery power from your cars diagnostic port to charge it's internal battery!
We can offer discounts for multiple purchases. So if you need more, then speak to us and we will arrange a price.
- OBD GPS Tracking unit
- Website Link for Tracking and Help