Tyre Pressure Monitoring System 12V
Trouble Shooting Tips:
- To change to PSI or BAR on the tool press 3-4 times on the button, then long press for a while, then you will see the Tire pressure unit will be changed
- If no data is displayed, please drive for 10 minutes or over 20kms and the units will start to register readings.
- Still if not data is displayed from a sensor, the battery might need to be replaced
Now you can monitor tyre pressure from inside your car using a simple plug and play system.
This TPMS (Tyre Pressure Management System) plugs into the vehicles 12v cigarette plug and connects wirelessly to the valve caps provided. With this you can monitor tyre pressue on the LCD screen. It also has a built in alarm
Save your rims before you do expensive damage thanks to a flat tyre.
A valuable tool for all sorts of situations from long distance trips to off roading.
- measures tyre pressure in PSI
- compact design
- plugs into 12v cigarette plug
- each sensor runs on a small battery which can easily/cheaply be replaced when done
- Pressure Range: 0-6Bar 0-50psi
Note: To change to PSI or BAR on the tool press 3-4 times on the button, then long press for a while, then you will see the tyre pressure unit will be changed
- 1x TPMS adapter
- 4x wheel caps
- 1x spanner