Foxwell NT614 Four Systems OBDI/OBDII Scan Tool
Free for Life!!
Brand new release - Now also covers EPB and Oil light resets!
The new NT614 is an all makes scan tool which is delicately designed for pros and enthusiasts to pinpoint engine, transmission, ABS, Oil Reset, EPB and airbag faults. It offers technicians accurate, stable and easy diagnosis to help you boost your bottom-line. This replaces the old shape NT414 - same coverage.
We are the Official NZ Foxwell Distributor
NZ version which means our units include the Holden and Aus Ford software. Perfect for the home mechanic right up to the professional garage. With the OBDI adapter set the coverage of this unit combined with the affordable price makes it a must have tool for your workshop!
- Oil Service reset - New!!
- EPB - New!!
- Coverage includes more than 60 manufacturers
- Works on the latest vehicles
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
- Requests and records live sensor data
- Provides live data graphing
- Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Displays freeze frame data
- Retrieves ECU information
- Supports all 10 OBDII test modes, such as live data, O2 sensor test, component test and more
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functionality
- Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- SD memory card for data backup and software update
- As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
- Free updates for life!!
Chrysler, Ford, GM
Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
Au Ford, Holden
Acura,Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
- Free for life!!
- NT614 Scan Tool
- User's Guide
- Diagnostic Cable
- Blow molded Carry Case