Nissan Consult Bluetooth Diagnostic Tool
A32 (Cefiro, Maxima 1994~1998)
B13 (Sentra Sunny 100NX NX1600 NX2000 1991~1994)
B14 (Sentra Sunny 1995~1999)
B14 (200SX 1995~1996)
C23 (Serena 1991~2002)
D22 (Frontier Navara 1998~2005)
E25 (Caravan 2001~2012 KA24DE)
K11 (March Micra 1993~)
L30 (Altima 1998~2000 KA24DE)
N14 (Pulsar 1990~1995)
N15 (Pulsar 1995~2000)
P11 (Primera 1990~1999)
R32 (Skyline 1989~1994)
R33 (Skyline 1993~1998)
R34 (Skyline 1998~2002)
R50 (Pathfinder 1996~2000)
S13 (180SX, 200SX 1989~1993)
S14 (200SX, Silvia 1995~1998)
S14 (240SX 1995~1999)
U12 (Stanza 1990~1992)
U13 (Altima 1993~2000)
V40 (Quest 1994~1997)
V41 (Quest 1999)
Y60 (Patrol 1987~1997)
Y61 (Patrol 1998)
Y61 (Safari 1997~2010)
Z32 (300ZX FairladyZ 1989~2000)
Tested on 2000-2006 Nissans:
- D22 (Navara 2000-2006)
- ZD30 engine based Nissans
- Monitor and Log dozens of realtime Live Data parameters
Sold out! We are now awaiting a new version of these
Now our USB tool is available in Bluetooth. Connect your Nissan to PC and even your Android smartphone!
Everyone with a Nissan 14 pin diagnostic port needs this tool!
1 year warranty. We work with the original designer.
Turn off that Check Engine Light, read engine trouble codes, and monitor performance. Beats paying good money for an auto electrician everytime to reset your check engine light or read your fault code.
- Check and clear Engine fault codes before going to an expensive auto shop
- Adjust the timing and idle - software dependant
- Speed up troubleshooting of electronically monitored components
- Communicates to PC, Android smart phone and tablet via Bluetooth connection
- Upgraded from existing Consult USB interface
- This interface works on all NISSAN grey 14pin Digital Data Link (DDL) socket which is usually located near the fuse box on driver side.
- It can be used to read fault codes and real time data on Nissan vehicles between year 1989-2000.
- The readability relies on app capability. We have contacted Android app vendors for better support of vehicles having DLC socket.
- Interface fitting for 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
- Powered from vehicle battery
- LED indicators show status of link.
PC Software included:
- ConZult Demo
+ works with many other programmes including Nissan Datascan
- Nissan DataScan
- Torque Pro(pre 2000) - still in Beta Testing
Vehicle side interface: Nissan DDL 14pin + 16pin adpater
Communication interface: Bluetooth 2.0
Operating System Platform: Windows 98/ME/2K/XP/7/Android
Power source: Vehicle 12V from DDL or DLC socket.
- Works on all Nissan cars that have the grey 14pin Consult connector below the dash
- This covers almost all Nissans built from 1989-2000
- Good coverage of Non-OBD2 Nissans built from 2000-2005
Models such as: 300ZX, Z32, Maxima, 240SX, S13, S14, Skyline, SR20DE, SR20DET, RB20, Altima, Fairlady, Terrano, Pathfinder, Primera, Patrol, Sunny, Pulsar, Cefiro, etc...
Will work on all Nissans up to 2000
Also included: a 16pin adapter which will work on some Nissan's built from 2000-2006. This works with the Nissan Datascan 1 software
1 x Nissan Consult Bluetooth interface
1 x 16pin Nissan for some Nissan's built 2000-2006
1 x Software Download and Setup Guide Link