iCarsoft FA v1.0 Fiat/Alfa Romeo Diagnostic Scan Tool
|SYSTEM COVERAGE FOR FIAT|
|MODEL COVERAGE FOR ALFA ROMEO|
|SYSTEM COVERAGE FOR ALFA ROMEO|
Free for Life!!
The iCarsoft FA v1.0 is a multifunction diagnostic scanner and tester which has been designed specifically for Fiat and Alfa Romeo vehicles. It will enable you to read and clear diagnostic faults from main systems within your vehicle such as SRS airbags, ABS Antilock Brakes, engine, transmission, and body modules. It will also allow you to read live data in real time format.
This tool covers the manufacturer diagnostic protocol making it now possible to scan your vehicle without spending a fortune on a dealer level tool.
Engine codes can also be read/cleared on all OBD2 compliant vehicles
The FA v1.0 is an easy to use, stand alone unit that will have you scanning your vehicle within minutes. Simply, plug it into the diagnostic port and the device will boot up with step-by-step instructions. This scanner has a large, easy to read 2.8 inch color display accompanied by a user friendly interface and requires no additional software. We will even upgrade the software to the latest version before shipment. Engine codes can also be read/cleared on all OBD2 compliant vehicles
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from numerous vehicle systems - ABS, Airbag, Engine, Transmission, Air Suspension, Instrument cluster, body, etc.
- Oil Service Resets
- Read Live Data Stream Info
- Fault-Tracing for malfunction indicator lights including check engine, ABS, SRS airbag, etc.
- Component Testing
- Vehicle and ECU information
- Datastream Graph Display
- View Freeze Frame Data
- Universal OBDII Functions Include:
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
Live Data Stream Readings Include :
- Calculated load
- Engine Speed
- Coolant temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- long-term Fuel Trim
- Intake manifold pressure
- Timing Advance
- Air flow rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages
- Fuel System Status
- Fuel pressure
- and more
Fiat: from 2001 onwards
Alfa Romeo: from 2001 onwards
- FA v1.0 Scan Tool
- USB Cable (connecting to computer for software updates)
- User Manual
- Nylon Carry Case