BMW OBDI/II All Systems Diagnostic Tool
BMW's can be a nightmare for diagnostic tools as they all weren't entirely OBD2 compliant until 2001. This tool fixes that and covers ALL BMW from 1997. It covers more than just engine fault codes too.
If you have a BMW vehicle which does not work with generic OBD2 scanners then this is the tool for you. Specifically designed for BMW protocol cars this is the only tool you will need. This tool is a professional level tool. Supports BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 series, 8 series, X series, Z series and even Mini vehicles.
Some places can charge you hundreds of dollars to do the same things this scanner can do!
- Read and Reset the MIL ‘Check Engine’ Light
- Read and clear ABS as well as Airbag(SRS) faults
- Covers all major vehicle systems (transmission, throttle, body etc)
- Live data feature
- Handheld scanner, so no laptop required
- Cost-effective, save a fortune over time!
- Supports all the diagnostic communication protocols needed for BMW (since 1997).
- Simple to use
- Uses vehicle battery power so no batteries required
- Performs Oil Service Resets
covers too many systems to list..
1 series: E81/E81/E87/E88, F20/F21
2 series: F22/F23, F45/F46, F87
3 series: E46, E90/E91/E92/E93, F30/F31/F34/F35, F80
4 series: F32/F33/F36, F82/F83
5 series: E39, E60/E61, GT(F07), F10/F11/F18
6 series: E63/E64, F06/F12/F13
7 series: E38, E65/E66, F01/F02/F03/F04, G11/G12
X series: X1E84, X1F48/F49, X3E83, X5E53, X570, X6E71, X6E72, X3F25, X5F15/F85, X6F16/F86, X4F26
Z series: Z3, Z4
I series: I01/I02
MINI: R50/R52/R53, IR55/R56/R57/R58/R59/R60, F55/F56
1 x BMW Specific Handheld scanner
1 x Manual
1 x Nylon Carry case
Additional extras: 20pin adapter for BMW's built from 1997-2000
|Systems Coverage||All Systems|