Nexas ND603 Ford Scan Tool
NexDiag ND603 for U.S Ford is a professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for car fans, small garages, repair workshop and mechanics by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems of Ford
The ND602 supports most of the U.S Ford vehicles from 1996 to 2016. It also covers NZ Ford Rangers from 2011-now.
A fantastic tool for Ford Rangers
Also featuring with special functions such as Oil Light Service Reset, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, EPB (Electronic Park pad Brake) Reset, Steering Angle Sensor Reset, etc. Meanwhile, it is also a proper tool working with OBD/EOBD diagnostic for engines of all brands of car, SUV, mini-van after 1996.
- Ford multi-system scan
- OBD/EOBD Engine Diagnostic for car, SUV, mini-van 1996 or newer
- Read And Erase all systems fault code
- Read Live Data stream and Vehicle Information
- Oil Light Service Reset
- DPF Regeneration
- Battery Check and Battery Life Reset
- Electronic Parking Brake Reset
- Steering Angle Sensor Reset
Features And Functions:
- Read and erase trouble codes of Ford either Diesel or Petrol for Engine, ABS, SRS, gearbox for up to more than 100 different ECU systems; turn off the malfunction indicator light on dashboard
- Read live data stream, view freeze frame data and vehicle identification data (VIN, CIN, CVN)
- Special functions such as Oil light/ service reset, DPF regeneration, brake pad reset, battery check, battery life reset, steering angle recalibration, etc.
- Oil Light Service Reset: Reset oil service counters, Service interval reset, Oil dilution reset
- DPF ( diesel particulate filter) : Diesel particulate filter replacement
- EPB: Parking brake latching position, Parking brake mounting position, Electronic Park Brake-Reset ECU, Parking brake unjam procedure.
- ABS/AIRBAG: Diagnose ABS/SRS system codes, read and clear DTCs and turn off ABS/SRS warning light, retrieves ABS/SRS ECU information, etc.
- Battery check and Battery Management Service Reset, register the battery replacement, this is a MUST DO JOB, failing to do so may create an over charging situation, shorten the battery life and/or enable limp-home mode
- SAS: Steering angle sensor calibration
- Completely 10 modes of OBD/EOBD diagnostic compliant to American, European and Asian cars, mini vans and SUVs 1996 and newer
- Test the I/M readiness, O2 sensor, on-board monitor, component work status
- Huge built-in fault code lookup library for guiding you to fix the problems easily
- Multilanguage interface: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, etc.
- Software upgradable via internet
ND603 Main Unit;
OBD 16PIN Cable;
Protective Nylon Case