Nissan Leaf Spy OBD2 Tool
The perfect tool for your Nissan Leaf or e-NV200
This is what you've been looking for to use with the Nissan Leaf app for Android and iOS. This tool uses the older v1.4 which is compatible with the app. There are many many units out there which simply do not work, we have tested this out ourselves so don't be fooled into buying poor quality devices.
As well as working with the Nissan Leaf Spy app it also functions as a OBD2 reader to be used with other apps and your OBD2 compatible vehicle.
Bluetooth version: Orange
Wifi version: Black/orange
Nissan Leaf Spy Lite App for Android can be found on the Play Store here - Free
Nissan Leaf Spy Pro App for Android can be found on the Play Store here - $25NZD
Nissan Leaf Spy App for iOS can be found on iTunes here - $35NZD
The Leaf Spy App allows anyone with a Nissan Leaf or e-NV200 and Android or iOS device the ability to monitor their battery and other vehicle information normally visible only to the dealer. Just choose what version you need from the option above. Bluetooth for Android and Wifi for iOS.
- Fully compatible with ELM327 V1.4
- All ELM327 supported software are available to use with this unit.
- Low standby power consumption sleep mode.
Information displayed by Leaf Spy Lite & Leaf Spy:
- Battery State of Health (SOC)
- Voltage of each of the 96 cell pairs (highlighted if shunt active)
- Minimum, average, maximum cell pair voltages
- Histogram of cell pair voltages
- Battery Temperature readings (4 sensors for 2011/12 models, 3 for 2013 models)
- Battery AHr rating (this will decease with age and is an indication of remaining capacity)
- Number of Quick Charge connections
- Number of L1/L2 Charge connections
- EVSE Max available amps
- EVSE voltage
For more in depth questions about the app we recommend you consult the Leaf Spy Guide
|Manufacturer Coverage||OBD2, Nissan EV|
|Systems Coverage||Engine, Battery SOH|