Your shopping cart is empty!
Quick Start Guide:
Send the following txt messages to the unit with the simcard inserted and power on
|(your mobile number)0000 1||makes your number the controller phone(make sure it starts with +64)|
|7100000||this sets the unit up to track by gprs|
|8030000 vodafone||this provides vodafone's apn settings, please note if you use another provider then please check with them|
|8040000 www.igpstracking.net 8000||this ensures the unit tracks to the tracking platform|
PC Tracking website: www.igpstracking.net
Registering your Unit for Tracking:
- go here and register with your username and password - these are located on the units box
- log in and under the top menu click 'Manage'
- click 'device manage' on the tabs and then click 'add' and fill in the form
- Device id: 10 digit code found on the tracking unit itself
- Device name: name the vehicle you wish to track
- simcard no:This is the number of the sim card going into the unit. Numbers start with +64 ie 021222444 becomes +6421222444.
- click ok
- once your tracker is registered, plug it into your car, it will then take 10-15 minuts to get a gps fix and it will be ready
- you can also send commands to the unit directly from the online tracking platform
Other Command Features:
|2110000||Turns Geo Fence on|
|0050000 1000||Makes Geo Fence radius 1000m. You can change this to suit. You will recieve a TXT every time the vehicle leaves this Geo fence|
|2100000||Turns Geo Fence off|
|6690000||Unit will send a reply TXT with Google link for current location|
- When logging into the app make sure you change the server address to www.igpstracking.net on the login page
NOTE: 2 Degrees simcards no longer work. You must use a Vodafone simcard
- tracking is refreshed every 15 seconds, this can be modified to suit from the online tracking platorm
- sometimes you the unit will need to be plugged in for 10-15 mins before tracking will begin for the first time out of the box
If you don't get any responses:
This is a vodafone simcard issue. They released a batch of simcards which did not work with 2G networks. You're best bet is to take it back to them and get them to swap it for a card that will. If your simcar number(not phone number) starts with:
You will need to swap your sim card.