iCarsoft LR v1.0 Land Rover/Jaguar Diagnostic Scan Tool
|LAND ROVER COVERAGE|
|APPLICABLE SYSTEM INCLUDE:|
Free for life!!
The multi-functional ALL Systems diagnostic device LR v1.0 is characterized by a high-quality diagnostic capability of vehicle faults and user-friendliness. Thanks to the excellent technology, the control unit data can be transmitted directly to the handset. In the event of an error detection or a fault in the communication, the user is informed by means of a notification and additional detail information in the system.
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from numerous vehicle systems - ABS, Airbag, Engine, Transmission, Air Suspension, Instrument cluster, body, etc.
- Oil Service Resets
- Read Live Data Stream Info
- Fault-Tracing for malfunction indicator lights including check engine, ABS, SRS airbag, etc.
- Component Testing
- Vehicle and ECU information
- Datastream Graph Display
- View Freeze Frame Data
- Universal OBDII Functions Include:
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
Discovery II / III / IV
Discovery 4 (2013)
Defender (2007 - 2011)
Freelander (1997 - 2012)
Range Rover (1999 - 2012)
Range Rover Sport (2005 - 2013)
Range Rover Evoque (2012- 2013)
Jaguar XJ Type (1994 - 2014)
Jaguar XF Type (2008 - 2014)
Jaguar XK Type (1997- 2014)
Jaguar F-Type (2014)
Jaguar S Type (2001 - 2006)
Jaguar X Type (2003 -2008)
• Main Unit
• Hardcopy User’s Manual
• Main cable
• USB cable
• TF Card
• Nylon carry case
|Manufacturer Coverage||Land Rover, Jaguar|
|Systems Coverage||All Systems/Oil Service Resets|
|Updates||Free for Life|